Please note: Items can be emailed to the job supervisor or firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 952.466.2109 or mailed to Modern Design Cabinetry, PO Box 147, Cologne MN 55422
Step 1: Provide insight for your project vision (pictures are great, check out Houzz.com, the Modern Design website www.moderndesigncabinetry.com, Modern Design showroom or books and magazines for ideas).
Step 2: Sign “Authorization to Proceed” form if you would like to move forward with your cabinetry project.
Step 3: Submit appliance and sink specs, if applicable.
Step 4: Make Selections .
- Wood species
- Stain and/or paint color
- Cabinet and door style (visit our showroom to see our cabinet and door style selections)
- Drawer box style (white melamine, maple melamine, prefinished maple, dovetailed Baltic birch, dovetailed maple)
- Interior color (white melamine, maple melamine)
- Components/extras desired (i.e. roll out shelves, trash roll out, cutting board, corbels)
- Cambria/granite color, if applicable
- Handles and/or knobs (minimum of 3 weeks prior to installation)
Step 5: Approve drawings and make down payment.
Step 6: Approve stain/paint color(s) and sign color authorization form.